Register to Vote or Update Voter Registration
Requirements for registering to vote or updating your existing registration
- A citizen of the United States.
- An Arizona resident at least 29 days before November 6, 2018.
- 18 years of age or older on or before November 6, 2018.
- Not have been convicted of a felony or treason, unless your civil rights have been restored.
You should update your existing registration if:
- You moved
- You changed your name
- You would like to change your political party
Register Online to Vote Mail a Paper Registration Form
Run your own Voter Registration Drive
Arizona Voter Registration forms can also be obtained by calling 602-506-1511, T.D.D. 602-506-2348.
If you are not an Arizona resident but want to vote in Federal elections, register using this form.