Register to Vote or Update Voter Registration
Requirements for registering to vote or updating your existing registration
- A citizen of the United States.
- An Arizona resident at least 29 days before November 3, 2020.
- 18 years of age or older on or before November 3, 2020.
- Not have been convicted of a felony or treason, unless your civil rights have been restored.
You should update your existing registration if:
- You moved (CAN update residential address during the early voting period without impacting eligibility)
- You changed your name (CAN update name during the early voting period without impacting eligibility)
- You would like to change your political party (This will impact eligibility for the current election if changed during the early voting period)
Arizona Voter Registration forms can also be obtained by calling 602-506-1511, T.D.D. 602-506-2348.